Jun 10, 2014

Pink & Navy

I Love Combining Colors, & One of My Favorite Partnerships is Pink & Navy.

It's Preppy, Pretty and has a Nautical Feel when Mixed in a Stripe Pattern.

Navy Trumps All Other Dark Neutrals in my Book!  And Pink has Been my Signature Color Since .... My Whole Life :)

This Skirt has a Heavy Satin Feel in a Wrap Style Allowing it to Fit Nicely and Hold it's Shape as I Wear it.  I Often Choose Lighter & Darker Shades of Each Other When Pairing Pieces, Like this Light Blue Top with the Navy in the Skirt for a Softer, Less Contrasting Color Palette.  

The Collar Sparkles on the Blouse & Shiny Silver Pumps Top off this Look with Some Shine!






Sparkle Blouse - J Crew Similar 
Pink & Navy Wrap Skirt - J Crew Similar Here & Here  
Silver Pumps- Nine West Similar


Pair Pink & Navy

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: