Jun 5, 2014

Jumpsuit Flashback

Have I Mentioned My Love of 70's Fashion?? 
If I have you Probably tried to Ignore .... I know its Unexpected but Hey, 
You like what You like!!

Jumpsuits are Totally 70's.  I Think of them as a Maxi Dress with Legs.

They are Somewhat Difficult to Fit due to the Torso/Rise Cut & Proportion.  The Trick is to Just Try them on and be Patient. 

I found this One at Marshall's so the Price was Right (I don't like to spend on trendy items that won't get worn often) 
I Love that it's Strapless for Easy on & off for Trips to the Powder Room, and with all the Volume & Fabric I needed to show some skin. It has an Elastic Waist that Defines your Figure & the Wide Legs are Chic in my Opinion.  

The Cotton Fabric makes this Jumpsuit Comfortable Enough for Daytime Activities but Trendy & Unique to Wear at Night with Heels and Snazzy Baubles. 

Immediately I knew I'd Wear my Most Favorite Gold Chain Belt !  I can't get enough Gold in my Wardrobe and it's the Perfect 70's Accessory.  

Even if you aren't a Disco Era Gal (You're Totally Missing Out on a Great Dance Party!!!) Jumpsuits are a Fun Trend to Try! 




Navy Strapless Jumpsuit - Similar
Gold Chain Belt - Tory Burch 
Earrings - Kate Spade
Aviator Sunglasses - Target 



Don't Be Afraid to Jump on the Jumpsuit Trend!!!

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: