Mar 19, 2015

Foldover

Foldover Clutches are simple and yet so sophisticated.  Constructed in quality leather the material speaks for itself rather that with fussy hardware.  They're spacious and practical; throw it all in and go.

There was a time, when I thought of 'clutches' it was in the formal wear sense.  These clutches are for all occasions: office, weekend errands or a night out.  I love that I can forgo the large handbag to clutching a leather pouch under my arm.

Here are some of my favorites to shop ...

Leopard Clutch (Comes in lots of colors & prints) || Black Calf Hair (also in lots of colors) || 
Blush Pink || Grey || Bronze || Cognac || Blue Python || Red ||


I scored this beauty several years ago and love it for it's navy and black python print/texture.  It even comes with a chain strap but I almost always wear it clutched!

Dress Beautifully in a Foldover Clutch

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: