Mar 9, 2015

Spring Striped Blazer


Oh how I love blazers!  
Add it to my list of collections ... I have over 20! (I'm going to stop counting there) 

I'm picky about my blazers. Here are some of the things I look for:
Fabric - Wool, Cashmere, Cotton Blends 
Lining - I love a secret pop of print or bright color
Functional Cuff Buttons: Adds detail and having petite arms this allows me to shorten the sleeve length exposing a fun lining 

For Spring/Summer cotton and linen blazers add cool sophistication to a look. 
This one incorporated my must haves when it comes to construction as well as 2 of my favorite spring essentials: stripes & pastels! 

This blue and white striped blazer was such a bargain that I wouldn't have expected it to have incorporated such detail. Target #FTW!  

For an office look I paired with an orchid sheath suit dress to brighten & add color.  I paired my ensemble with tan pumps and a navy clutch pulling from the jacket button and blue stripe. 

For a casual look, pair with shorts or jeans and a simple tee or tank with a fun pair of sandals. 






Blue & White Striped Blazer: Target (in stores) Similar || Sheath Dress J Crew Similar & Here ||
Pumps: Nine West || Clutch: Tory Burch || Earrings: Kate Spade || 

Dress Beautifully in a Striped Blazer

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: