Mar 31, 2015

Easter Dressing

Easter Sunday is my MOST FAVORITE day of the year!!

The reason: 'He is Risen!" is the most important.  To celebrate the sacrifice so that we can be free is the greatest blessing! Can I get an Amen?!!!!

So, let's chat about the other reasons this day is my all time favorite.  It comes down to tradition.  For me, the memories of Easter are my most cherished so I cling to them caring them on every year.

Shopping for my Easter dress is the most fun shopping I do all year.  My mamma alway got me and my sisters pretty new dresses every year for Easter (and Christmas) and almost always they were matching ... I wasn't so crazy about twining back then, but I sure do miss it now!  The ruffles, lace, pastels, florals and twirling round and round are essential!  We didn't always get new shoes, purses and a hat but they were included in every Easter ensemble.

Our Easter dresses were always purchased at Belk, another tradition I continue.  It's the department store my family goes to for all our stylish needs.  They're customer service and great merchandise keeps me loyal.

And then there's the basket of pretty presents on Easter morning, Sunday supper, egg hunts, and cute little candied treats to fill the day with joy.

PSA: You can official begin wearing white! ... until Labor Day.  That's the rule for us Southern Gals.

When choosing your Easter look keep your colors light, jewelry classic (pearls), heels dainty and your hat big!

Shop these pretty Easter Dresses from Belk ...


White   -  French Blue  - Lavender  -  Peach  -  Mint

                Striped  -  Pink  -  Yellow  -  Watercolor   -   Polka Dot               

Dress Beautifully this Easter

XOXO Sarah Louise





No comments: