Mar 3, 2015

Totes Magotes


Leather Totes are totally trending ... probably too much alliteration.  Their functionality coupled with the elegance of the the soft buttery leather makes them an everyday essential. 

I have more of a structured, short handle handbag style, tucked right in my elbow.  But you can't box yourself in.  You'll miss out on a world of opportunity.  

Confession:  I always saw totes as a 'Mom' bag

I'm changing my tune ladies.  Like in fashion, construction, design, and media makes all the difference. I'm a snob when it comes to fabric for my garments, and for handbags and shoes it's fine leather all the way! Quality is everything.  Leather is durable and like wine grows finer with age. The natural richness and functionality makes a leather tote a classic staple. 

Leather totes are a throw-it-all-in, grab & go bag while still maintaining a chic and modern look.  Whether it's to the office or running weekend errands a leather tote will carry all your favorites beautifully!

Below I've scouted some amazing leather totes for you ... 


I found this cornflower blue tote at a steal! Also in Black


These classic totes come in a variety of colors and styles.  
I'm in love with this Cuyana's mission: Fewer, Better Things. 

J Crew's Downing Tote also comes in several colors and is currently on Sale!!


Madewell's Transport Tote - even comes in a reversible style and several colors.

And for a like-leather budget friendly tote,  Target's reversible tote is perfect and comes in 8 colors!

Dress Beautifully with a Leather Tote

XOXO Sarah Louise







No comments: