Mar 13, 2015

Sailor Suit


Jumpsuits are my jam. 

This summer culotte jumpsuit is perfect for warm weather and causes no issues with length, I can wear flats or heels.  Think of it as a midi dress but with legs.

I love the big wide stripes; so nautical. Maybe it's because Mr is a Naval Officer, or my love of summer at the beach but either way I'm all nautical this time of year. 

I went with my cobalt blue d'orsay pumps for a dressy look. FYI: Mixing shades of a color is fun.  

This jumpsuit is fitted so nicely on the top and has a comfortable wide leg opening.

Incorporate a culotte jumpsuit for your casual fridays and weekends!





Jumpsuit: Target (in stores only) Similar & herehere and here || Pumps: Nine West || 

Dress Beautifully in a Culotte Jumpsuit

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: