Mar 11, 2015

Snakin Day to Night


I'm bringing a lot of snake print into my closet this season.  I love animal prints, and snake is sophisticated and edgy.  

I've shared my love of local boutiques before but may I remind you that shopping local businesses supports your community and also makes for interesting 'one of a kind' finds!

One of my favorite boutiques is Sovella's.  The owner Mallory is a gem with her sweet personality and eye for all things pretty.  I saw this tank in her store and instantly knew I had to have it and mentally was going through all the way's I'd style it. The soft colors: green, grey, ivory, and taupe go with everything!  You could pair it with any neutral. 

Follow on Instagram for first looks @sovellasboutique ... She Ships! 

I'm showing you two looks, one for day/work and another for evening/weekend.  It's as simple as ditching the jacket and opting for jeans. 
I kept both these palettes dark but make no mistake this tank is going right on a pair of white skinny jeans after Easter! 




Snake Tank: Sovella's || Jacket: Factory On Sale!  || Skirt: Ann Taylor || 
Mules: Nine West || 






Tank: Sovella's || Coated Jeans: Ann Taylor (On Sale for Under $30!!) || 
Cage Heels: Nine West || Polish: Essie || Necklace: Similar || Ring: QVC On Sale! ||

Dress Beautifully for Day & Night! 

XOXO Sarah Louise

2 comments:

Wine and Couture said...

I love a fun print top like this! It goes with so much. great blog
Xo, Lee

Dress Beautifully said...

Thanks!!