Mar 26, 2015

Pastel Purses

Spring is my most favorite season for several reasons: Easter (best holiday ever 'He is Risen'!!), my birthday, blooming flowers, warm sunshine and the return of wearing white & pastels!

Pastels are feminine, light and just so pretty.
But don't limit pastels to just your garments. Incorporate these lovely shades in a handbag.  These leather bags pair beautifully with neutrals (white, tan, navy grey), bold colors (teal, fuchsia, kelly green) and all prints!

I added 2 new pastel purses to my collection below.  It was refreshing to pack up my winter bags and adorn my selves with brighter more colorful bags.
Thanks to all who shopped my ebay closet, you helped support my purchases :)


Black: Prada || Light Blue: Rebecca Minkoff || Pink: Tory Burch ||
White: Michael Kors || Tan: Tory Burch || 

Here are some pastel pretties to shop ....


Yellow Clutch  -  Lavender Satchel  -  Pink Quilted  -  Mint Hobo 

Dress Beautifully with a Pastel Purse

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: