Mar 16, 2015

INVEST

 

My dreams of Spring are becoming a reality!  The temps are warming up and I can't remember the last time I wore a coat (I don't think it's actually been that long I just choose to block the cold memories).  I'm a Southern gal and thrive under warm, sunny skies.  

This long vest is S.H.A.R.P.!  It's sleek, modern and polishes a look.  It adds a twist on the timeless skirt suit.  For a smart, professional effect I styled it over a striped lavender button down and a taupe suit skirt.  This vest ties it all together.

Make the most out of your suits by mixing up the pieces. 

Get creative and pair this vest with a printed tee and skinny jeans or even layered over a floral a-line dress.
For evening contrast against an all black ensemble.






Long Vest: Marshall's || Lavender Stripe Shirt: Brooks Brothers || Taupe Skirt: Ann Taylor || 
Pumps: Nine West || Earrings: Honora || 

Dress Beautifully in a Long Vest

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: