Mar 20, 2015

Peonies & Pinstripes


This Blouse Reads: 'Ready for Spring'

Today is the first official day of Spring! I'm full of glee for some sunshine, warmer temps and to adorn myself with lots of white, florals and pastels!  

This eye-catching blouse is a double win with mixed prints of peony blooms and pinstripes as well as a fab color combo with navy & mint.  It's drapey and cut in a tunic shape - effortlessly cool.  

My first instinct was to slide a pair of white jeans on with it; My white jeans (I own several pairs - I love them that much!) are in constant rotation from Easter to Labor Day - I can't get enough of the clean brightness they bring to a look. 

Tuck this blouse into a grey, ivory or taupe pencil skirt/trousers for easy work wear. 









Photos: BMD

Peony & Pinstripe Blouse: J Crew || White Jeans: Old Navy || Shoes: French Connection ||
Earrings: Stella & Dot || Bracelet: Stella & Dot || Polish: Essie ||

Dress Beautifully in a Peonies & Pinstripes

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: