Feb 1, 2019

Friday Finds: Closet, Home & Beauty Products

Hey gals, TGIF!

Today's post is made up of things I've found for your closet, home and face.
Some I've purchased, some I want and some I'm curious about.

FOR YOUR CLOSET


Lady Cardigan with Bow

How ladylike is this sweater cardigan! The pink is bubblegum preciousness.  I actually purchased it but I'm a bit unsure if I'm going to keep it.  I don't wear cardigans but this one is so unique with it's bow.  I also believe it needs to be worn buttoned up so I need to make sure it's not going to pucker at my chest.
Note: the fabric is fairly thin which I like for more wear but you do need to size up!


Cable Sweater

I saw this in store on a mannequin and had to have it.  It's super preppy and belongs on a yacht.
I had to order it in my size so stay tuned on a review.
It is slightly cropped but perfect with high waisted jeans.


Floral Shirt Dress

I haven't seen this in person but I've been eyeing it online.  Easy breezy and totally wearable for casual or work. Also I have spring on the brain and these mini flowers are darling. 


Sailor Pants

I LOVE sailor pants.  Nautical is always fresh and classic.
These gold buttons are so shiny and make these pants look so expensive.
My gal pal got these and says they they made her look and feel skinny #winning
Since I'm not currently in the office I don't have a need but I do have my eye on them.


Trouser Jean

Jeans are taking a turn for the bigger.  I'm talking about the legs.  Skinnies aren't going anywhere but wide legs and trousers are back on the racks!  I've been trying on the wide leg crops but haven't committed. But these trouser jeans are in my drawer.  I managed to get them on epic sale, I'm talking under $30! When it comes to shopping a trend your unsure about, do not spend a lot.
Personally I think a trouser leg is slimming and lengthening - just be sure your top is tucked or shorter in length.

FOR YOUR HOME


Faux Olive Tree

Move over fiddle fig leaf, the olive tree is taking center stage for house plants!
While I don't own any silk/faux plants in my home I may embrace for rooms that aren't suitable due to lighting for real. I may start with an olive tree in our living room and some orchids for the ceramic below.




These foot baths are gorgeous! I actually have the big one that I found at a local boutique here in Charlotte. But I haven't decided what I want to put in it.  Either some silk orchids with moss or I was thinking magazines. Stay tuned.
Blue and white ginger jars are beautiful and classic home decor. I like these for some variety.
Mr rolls his eyes and says it's overkill - nonsense!

Gold Book Shelf

Go ahead and click the link for this gold shelf - you'll never believe where I found it!
I've been debating having custom built-ins made for our den but am now wanting to try these.  And for the price it's not a big investment.


Copper Salt & Pepper Mill

I've owned these for over a year now and love them.  I believe copper is so beautiful in the kitchen.  I recently found some vintage copper bundt pans at a local thrift shop and hung them on the wall. As I plan for our kitchen renovation I've got my heart set on a copper vent hood above the stove!!!

FOR YOUR FACE


Facial Roller

So these stone rollers are al the rage.  I haven't bought one yet because well does it really do anything?? and will I actually use the darn thing?? Anyone have one and care to share your results?



So this is on my list to purchase! This lip liner has stellar reviews. Smooth, does not dry out and in beautiful colors that last several hours. 'Pillow talk' is one of the most popular shades.
I wish I could see the line of colors in person but our Nordstrom doesn't carry this brand and I forgot to check Neiman Marcus. 


Y'all this mask is amazing! I try to do it at least once a week.  It's all natural and healthy for your skin.
Note: You will look like the wicked witch of the west 


I really want to splurge and buy one of these.  They say a silk pillowcase is great for your skin and hair but I've honestly been too cheap to splurge. And it won't match our bedding (silly I know) 
Anyone try one of these?

I hope you ladies have a wonderful and fun weekend spent with the ones you love!

Dress Your Closet, Home and Face Beautifully

XOXO Sarah Louise


1 comment:

Zumi said...

These are all pretty especially that sailor pants. Cheers for sharing this with us.