Feb 20, 2019

Varsity vibes


This sweater is so me! That's exactly what Mr said when I picked it up.  We were at the mall together on an afternoon date, he wanted to go to the apple store and I went across the hall.  When I tried it on he said I looked like I should be on a yacht.  I agree. Put me on a yacht Mr!
I also got the varsity prep vibes from it.

Either way it's super cute, soft and warm. It definitely has an all American classic look that will never steer you wrong.

I paired it with these flair jeans I shared with you here, actually the sweater is on this post too.  I wanted to add some variety to all my skinny jeans but decided the wide leg crops were just too wide for my petite frame. But these trouser/flares were just enough without being too much. And they're not super long! I did size down.  I was able to get them on epic sale which is great because I'm not sure how much I will wear them.  They may become my new favs and in that case extra win.  I kinda miss my flares from back in the day. I could share an old school picture but NO haha

I've been meaning to write a post on these sneakers for you gals.  Let me just say this, I know they are expensive but in my opinion, worth it! When it comes to shoes I invest in quality and have fewer pairs.  I make sure they are comfortable and versatile to maximize wear. Now, admittedly these are outside my style box but as the 'IT' sneaker I had to try them and they are soooooo comfortable and I wear them all the time! I'll get on that post for you :)

You could also dress this sweater up with a pair of navy or gray trousers/pencil skirt for the office or church.








Dress Beautifully Channeling those All American Preppy Vibes

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: