Feb 26, 2019

Golden Goose - 5 Reasons to Splurge

Gals, I'm here to share with you the superstar of sneakers made by GGDB (Golden Goose Deluxe Brand). Unless you live under a rock you've seen and heard all about these 'IT' sneakers. And if you haven't no judgement because until now you've been saving yourself money. I say that because these sneakers are a splurge!!!

You gals know I'm not a casual gal so sneakers aren't my thing, unless they're my running shoes and I only wear those while running or at the gym. But Mamma life has me embracing the more comfortable side of style.

So why in the world are these so sought after? And why the high price tag? And are they even worth it?

Well I'm here to tell you why ...

1. Quality - these sneakers are made with high grade leather throughout in Italy. And we all know the Italians make the BEST shoes. They are also hand finished. 

2. Unique - Each shoe is distressed and finished by hand so no two are alike.  And yes I said distressed. Just like the ripped jeans you wear, you can also strut in sneakers that are scuffed up a bit.  Think of them as already broken in.

3. Comfort - They are constructed with a thick and slightly wedged insole that's epically comfortable.

4. Style - These sneakers are designed with the brand's signature star along with bold colors, textures and even glitter! Definitely not your average sneaker.  And with all the fun designs not only can you find a pair that suits your personality. And these sneakers look just as chic with dresses and skirts as they do with jeans and loungewear.

5. Limited Editions - New styles are released each month of very limited quantities. And they sell out quick!  Personally, if I'm going to spend a significant amount of money on something, I don't want to be wearing the same style/color as 10 of my gal pals. This also means you have to move quickly when you find just the right pair. At least that's what I did. 


I always consider cost per wear when I make a purchase and I'm getting my money's worth on these! I've purchased shoes in the past and they get worn a handful of times.  I've said this to you gals many times - I'd rather spend more on quality and style and have fewer items. 


I chose these 'superstar' sneakers with a bright metallic purple snake embossed toe/tongue and a darker purple suede star. I also liked the grey shoelaces (even though I think it's the most hideous color in the world) they won't show dirt. 

Here are the best places to shop GGDB sneakers : 

Dress Beautifully in a Pair of Golden Goose Sneakers

XOXO Sarah Louise



1 comment:

Zumi said...

Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore   Bespoke Tailor

Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Custom Tailor

Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Ambfa Tailor

Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Tailor in Bangkok

Tips about bespoke clothes from the best tailor in Bangkok --> best tailor in Bangkok