Feb 22, 2019

This or That

TGIF! Gals I have no idea where this week has gone.  It flew by and looking back I don't think it was abnormally busy. What is was and still is, is rainy!  Every. Single. Day. I'm going insane! Yesterday we had a brief break and as soon as Vivian Louise woke up from her nap she was strapped in her stroller and we were walking the neighborhood.  She had the biggest smiles and lots of chatter.  We both love being outside.
But it's going to be more gloom for days and days to come UGH



I thought I'd do something fun this Friday.  Have you gals seen these 'this or that' templates going around?? Anyways, I think they're fun and a neat way to get to know this gal behind these posts.






And just in case you need some sweetness to end your week with a smile ....


Dress Beautifully this Weekend

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: