Feb 6, 2019

A Very Pretty Mix Up


Gals, I must first give praise for the AMAZING weather we've had the past several days - sunshine and temps in the 70's.  If you're not following me on Instagram you need to b/c I post so much cuteness of baby girl and I throughout our day on my stories.

Side Note: Yesterday was one of those day where I nearly thought my Mamma heart would burst! I'm just in awe of baby Vivian Louise and that I'm her mother. #feelings Her joy is constant! She decided, on her own, to stand up and push her baby carriage taking steps across her nursery floor!!!! I am so grateful I had my phone and was able to capture it. Mr was heartbroken he missed it. We also went to story time at the library, played outside in the grass appreciating God's creation, got to swing in her magnolia tree in our front yard followed by a run and then I wrapped up the day with the start of a new bible study with the ladies from church. God is Good!

But the reality is that Winter is not over and the temperatures will come back down. And it can be a challenge to dress up and stay warm.  Try putting one of your warm sweaters with a very feminine skirt - like this one in lace.
It's a bit unexpected, at least in my opinion.  I would naturally pair this skirt with a silk blouse, button up or even a thin knit.

They say opposites attract so in that case I'd say these textures are a match made.

Add a shiny bold earring and that should do it. Less is more so keep your hand bag and shoes neutral.








Dress Beautifully in a Cozy Sweater & Feminine Skirt

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

Adare's Boutique, LLC said...

Hi this is good to see that you are providing such great service and you giveing it for free. I love type of blogs that understand the value of providing a quality information. Thanks for sharing it very useful for Help.

Sympli