Feb 14, 2019

Pretty in Python



Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope your day is filled with lots of love 💕

I truly meant to post this yesterday but my sister and niece came over to visit and our whole day was filled with fun watching the girls play and catching up because her family has had the flu :(.

Snakes are the scariest creatures ever! But I'm obsessed with the print of their skin. Odd I know!  I may even like it more than leopard - shocking!  I find snake print to be fierce, modern and just chic.  It's not as common as leopard and is typically lighter with more white tones (my favorite).

I have a handbag, a few pairs of shoes and garments in snake.  Probably plenty haha

I found this dress way outside my box.  I don't typically shop at this store but was walking through the wing of the mall I don't typically go to for a gift and saw a section of snake printed pieces and went it.  While I wouldn't call this dress a high quality piece it's better than I thought it would be.
It goes to prove you don't have to spend a lot of money to achieve the look and style that you want.

Now, I still stand by my belief that your closet should be quality over quantity and it's best to invest in forever/classic pieces.

I promise if you incorporate snake print into your wardrobe you will feel confident and look chic!

Note: this belt is not attached (something I prefer) but I didn't swap it out for this look like I normally do.  I didn't want to interrupt the print and since it's a midi dress I wanted to keep the long continuity of the vertical print in hopes to make me look longer.








Dress Beautifully in Python Print

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: