Feb 15, 2019

Friday Favorites

TGIF! Yesterday was a LOVELY day! I spent it with my two sweethearts at home.  It was amazing having Mr home (he won't have another day off for over a week UGH) so we soaked him up! We played with baby girl, he cooked dinner and we were able to just hang out and talk.
He wrote me the sweetest love note and I ordered a pair of shoes I've been crushing on :)

Here are my favorites I've found this week ...


I've been wanting one of these for a long time but they've been sold out UGH! Rumor has it they will be back on Monday.  They are made of recycled yarn and reviews could not be better on how soft and warm they are.

I love cotton poplin tops! Yes you have to iron but they are crisp and cool.  I want both the leopard and white but haven't purchased because they are an exclusion from any sale/promotion and I really don't want to pay full price.

This dress is just pretty! Perfect for Easter.  Since it's a sold color try adding a belt, scarf, or jacket.

These sandals were my Valentine's Day gift! Last year they came out in gold with a high heel (too high for me) so when I saw these shoes hit the internet in more colors and a low heel - I had to have them.  They are super pricey but when it comes to shoes I invest and have fewer pairs.  These will literally go with EVERYTHING from dresses to jeans and will be comfortable.

I love these! Simple and classic.  You don't have to get your actually birthstone if you prefer another color. That's what I did!  I have the purple 'February' necklace and earrings and my birthday is April, the diamond.

So I have the classic mug but I gave Mr this one that has a handle like a traditional coffee cup and now I want one for myself! Baby girl is to blame for my cold coffee I often have to warm in the microwave.

Headbands are making a come back - they were my jam in the 90's, so I may just have to start wearing them again.

I think this is so cute for Summer!

Dress Beautifully 

XOXO Sarah Louise



1 comment:

bhagyashree said...

The most beautiful view is the one I share with you, the little things that make life beautiful.If you want give your thoughts on about marriages, beauty ,fashion and lifestyle share on write for us.

Marriage write for us