Feb 8, 2019

Friday 5: Earrings that Shine

TGIF! Gals, the weather here in Charlotte has been A M A Z I N G !!!!! Temperatures in the 70's and lots of sunshine! PRAISE!

Baby girl and I have been outside everyday (my legs are feeling it from all the running). She LOVES playing outside, the grass and leaves are new toys to play with.  But most of all, she loves the wind in her hair from swinging.
Ok I'll stop gushing over her #sorrynotsorry

I'm an earring gal all the way.  I never leave home without a pair in my ears.  And although I have tiny ears and a big mane than tends to hide them I love a statement pair. The key is that they are light weight.  I actually know a gal who's earring ripped her ear EKKKK
I also have sensitive ears so certain metals will irritate them.

If you've been reading here for a while you know there's one pair I've been wearing for several years on epic repeat.  Here are my favorites and I start with the pair I wear the most ...


These gold hoops are weightless and delicate but large so they still make a statement.
I wear them constantly! 


These gold disc earrings I've had a few months now.  They're a bit on the heavier side so I wear them more for short occasions like church or a outing. But I think they're great for the office.


Are you noticing a gold theme?!! These earrings are definitely my evening go-to's.
When I'm getting all gussied up I want to shine and these are just the pair to do just that!


Pearls ladies, are forever earrings! Classic and polished.  I have several pairs in various colors.
If I could only own one pair of earrings for life, white pearl studs would be it.

** Another classic I want to address are diamond studs. I don't own a pair of 'real' ones because I'm too afraid I'd loose them.  I recommend these simulated diamond studs


These are my fun earrings.  Colorful and in a silk tassel they cheer up any look. 
Pink a pair in your favorite color to add your personality to your outfits.

Dress Beautifully in Earrings that Shine

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: