Apr 3, 2020

Friday Favorites: Long Dresses

TGIF! I don't know about you but I feel like this week went by much faster that the first two weeks of quarantine.  I'll take it as a sign that we are finally in a groove and place of acceptance.  Although I'm heartbroken every day that I can't see my Mamma, sister, nephew & niece and gracious my sweet gal pals.  Well, technically I have 'seen' them through video.  Funny, how this technology has become such a prized possession!

It may be hard to think about dressing up or it could be something that keeps you hopeful.
I'm keeping the faith that we will be able to step out soon and when we do, gracious I'm going to be dressed and ready for it!


Long dresses have gained more footage in my closet over the past several years. I was hesitant for a long time to invest because they were not office appropriate, I'm petite and didn't want to be overwhelmed and I wasn't sure how to make them work outside of being on vacation.
Well, they're still not a fit for the work place but they most certainly are pretty no matter your stature and shouldn't be limited to the beach.


Wear them to church, luncheons, showers, date nights or even better gals night out (missing my friends something fierce!!) Shoot, wear them lounging in your back yard with your family and neighbors. Just swap the wedges/heels for a pair of sandals or sneakers.

Here are some favorite long dresses ....

Bonus:  With a long dress you can skip shaving and self tanner! #winnerwinner




3 Color Options


I would totally swap out the sash for a leather belt - see last week's post on belts


Flutter Sleeve Blue Motif
This one is on my wish list!


Embroidered Midi
2 Color Options


Pom Pom Floral


Eyelet
The most gorgeous dress! If we were celebrating Easter at church this year I would highly consider this beauty!!! Perfect for a wedding or special occasion.


Floral Cap Sleeve


Striped


Scalloped Eyelet


Asymmetric Hem Flare


Square Neck Stripe
2 Color Options


Denim


Lace Trimmed Pink


Balloon Sleeve Floral


Ruffle Trim Floral


Puff Sleeve Floral
4 Color Options


Rainbow Tiered


Crisp White
comes with the belt!


Lemon
This is part of a Mommy & Me collection - 3 options to match your little!!!

Long dresses are the best for twirling!

Dress Beautifully in a Long Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: