Apr 9, 2015

Bucket of Fun

Buckets Bags are bountiful on the handbag scene! 

It's a returning trend from the 90's.  I've held off on slinging one over my shoulder as I'm not quite sure how I feel about these bitty buckets.  If you think about it, they're an interesting looking bag - it's like an oversized leather pouch or sachet.  Since my handbag style is more on the structured & ladylike side, it would have to be of quality leather with a touch of sophistication - maybe some gold hardware and I'd go with a neutral shade.

Trends can be tricky.  

My advise: 

Don't invest too much money into something you're unsure of or that may not be cool in the upcoming seasons.  

Just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean you should 

Stay true to your stye but don't be afraid to branch out either

Now I'm even more conflicted!

What do you think??? 

I've rounded up a variety of bucket bags from Nordstrom below...

Bucket Bags: Stripe   Cognac   White   Red   Canvas   Blue   Gray   Black

Dress Beautifully with a Bucket Bag

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: