Apr 17, 2015

Rich & Bright


One of the best parts of Spring is the introduction of white into my wardrobe.  White is my most favorite color to wear.  It's clean, crisp and bright. 

This olive dress I purchased last fall and since it's silk you can style it for all seasons with a simple change in pairings.  I added this sleek white blazer and hot pink pumps for fun.    

Don't pack up those garments in rich darker shades, mix them up with lighter colors to bring them into the light of Spring & Summer. 

I have a lot of fun playing with various color combinations.  It keeps things fresh and utilizes the pieces you already have. 








Dress: Madewell Similar & Here || Blazer: J Crew || Pumps: Nine West || Handbag: Tory Burch || 

Dress Beautifully in Both Rich & Bright Colors

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: