Apr 2, 2015

Easter Beau

Tuesday I shared with you my love for Easter dressing.  Well it's not just about us belles, our beaus can embrace spring styling in their own dapper way.

I apologize for not making this a family affair in sharing cute little easter duds for littles but I don't have any ... well except for my cat Scragley and I do dress him up - no judgement!


For my Beau it's all about the bow-tie.  It's his preferred neckwear.  Sure he has neck ties for sophisticated situations such as interviewing, funerals and meetings but for church, weddings, date night and seeing patients (a functional plus - it doesn't dangle and get in the way during exams and patients find it fun making the environment more relaxing) he opts for southern tradition in a bow-tie. 

Almost all of his bow-ties are from Brooks Brothers - one of our joint favorite stores for classic timeless pieces.  They range from traditional stripes to double sided bright prints.

Here are some of his picks ....

Bow-ties: Brooks Brothers

Mr also enjoys bow-ties from Vineyard Vines and High Cotton 

And don't forget the pocket square!  

Here is my Beau in one of his favorite spring looks
Yes, Mr is wearing pink pants :)


White Dress Shirt: Brooks Brothers || Pink Pants: Vineyard Vines || 
Blazer: Brooks Brothers || Bow-tie: Brooks Brothers || Pocket Square: J Crew ||

Dress Your Beau Beautifully

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: