Apr 22, 2015

Twirl


This accordion pleated skirt & blush tank just make me want to spin around like a ballerina!

I actually was a ballerina when I was young - and the truth is I like to twirl now just as much.
I found this skirt unexpectedly.  I've never been shopping at Kohl's, although I've always been curious about their lines.  I was surprised at the cuteness from some of their designers.

This skirt is from Lauren Conrad's collection.  It's playful, feminine and in white - From the dressing room start I had fun twisting in this skirt.  I love the grosgrain waist with light elastic for shape and the double layered pleats for lots of movement. 

I paired it with a blush tank and layers of pearls for a ladylike look.  
It totally reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw from Sex in the City's opening credits.  







Blush Tank: Ann Taylor || Pleated Skirt: Lauren Conrad || Pumps: Nine West || 
Handbag: Tory Burch || Pearls: Similar ||

Dress Beautifully in Accordion Pleats

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So feminine and classy! Love that bag! =)

~Alyssa~
shesalyssarenee.com
Follow Me:
Instagram
Facebook