Apr 24, 2015

Floral + Denim


TGIF!!! I love this Friday because it means tomorrow is my Birthday!

I love my birthday; not because it's a day to celebrate myself but because it means I've been blessed with another year of life.  God still needs me here to continue his purpose. I'm excited to be 32 and for the new adventures that await! 

Simple and Pretty sum up this look.  A cotton floral dress, denim jacket and wedges are the perfect pieces for a causal but chic outfit.  Everyone should own a denim jacket - in my opinion.  They're soft, warm and never go out of style (I've had mine for 4 years now). Rather than a blazer, the denim jacket dresses this look down for casual fridays or weekends. 

Florals make you feel bight and cheery.  This big floral print caught my eye with it's contrasting dark abstract print against the stark white.  The cut is ideal for it's waist hem and small subtle pleating. 

I have lots of blessings to celebrate this weekend - even though it may not be your birthday weekend I say you always have reasons to grab a glass of bubbles and cheers!!










Dress: TJ Maxx Similar || Denim Jacket: Gap || Wedges: Kate Spade Similar & Here ||
Handbag: Tory Burch || Sunglasses: Target || 

Dress Beautifully in Floral & Denim

XOXO Sarah Louise 

No comments: