Apr 6, 2015

Peachy


Isn't this dress just Peachy?!!!

I've always loved the color peach.  It's sweet and soft and reminds me of warm weather.  One of my favorite treats are ripe juicy peaches bought on the roadside while traveling on vacation.  Something about the spontaneity of pulling off the road for fresh air and picking up homegrown elements for a backyard supper filled with carefree happiness that makes me smile ... and want to go pack my bags!  

I'm all about a good sale - I don't believe in paying full price - unless I absolutely can't avoid it.  Loft is amazing for it's generous promotions.  I find myself frequently taking advantage.  This dress along with a couple other pieces made it in my shopping bag for a steal! 

Besides the color, the laser cut scalloping, crop top design and open back are delicate details that make it ladylike and yet very modern.

The open back is just a sneak peak of interest but still provides ample coverage. 

This week I'm going to share my love for these trending crop top dresses.  They create flattering lines and are a modern twist on the ever so popular styles of the 1960's.  
Mid-Century fashion - it's my muse! 








Scalloped Crop Top Dress: Loft || Laced Pumps: Similar ||
Clutch: old Similar & Here || Earrings: Honora || 

Dress Beautifully in Peach

XOXO Sarah Louise


1 comment:

Nikki said...

I adore that sweet dress. The color of it against your hair color looks amazing!!
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Enter my Mint Julep Boutique giveaway here!