Apr 8, 2015

Aqua


Another crop-top dress!  I told you I'd be sharing this 2-piece look this week.  This is a prime example of liking a style and buying multiples!  The key is to keep them all different in fabrics, patterns and colors.  

Monday I shared this peach dress with scalloped detail.  This one is in another pretty spring shade, aqua.  The fabric is a thick, heavier weight and instead of a solid color this dress is a textured pattern.  I'm quite fond of woven fabrics; meaning the colored threads are intertwined to make an abstract blend.  From far away it looks like a solid but up close you can see the detail. 

The aqua swirled pattern reminds me of tropical waters ... I really need a sunny warm vacation! 

I paired this bright dress with hot pink patent leather pumps for a fun pop!  







Aqua Crop-Top Dress: The Limited || Pink Pumps: Nine West || 
Earrings: Kate Spade Similar || Polish: Essie || Sunglasses: Target || 

Dress Beautifully in Aqua

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: