Apr 16, 2015

Spring Polishing

The key to impeccable style is in the details.

Sure you can add jewelry, belts and scarves to a accessorize but lacquered nails truly polishes the look.  Polishing takes effort, planning and time. It shows that you go the extra distance.  Personally, I can't stand for my nails to be naked.  I have micro-mini hands and in turn itsy bitsy nails, so I like the added color to help them look pretty.  

All polish is not created equal.  I save money by skipping manis & pedis and opt to manicure my own nails. I splurge on quality polishes that are free from harmful chemicals.  I also am particular when selecting my colors, I stick to the pinks & reds; colors that are classy & appropriate for a professional setting - save the crazy colors for teenagers! 

To make my paint job last I keep my nails trimmed fairly short & filed and always use a good base & top coat

Now that spring is here, it's out with the dark polishes and in the with pastels and bright colors. 

Here are some favorites from my collection for spring:


Butter Shades (left to right): Orange - Soft Pink - Coral
Essie Shades (left to right): Pink - Lavender - Ivory - Hot Pink - Blush

Dress Beautifully in Spring Polishes

XOXO Sarah Louise 

No comments: