Apr 29, 2015

Match Set


I'm loving all these designer lines presented at the big box stores with affordable price points (I'm not going to discuss the Lilly for Target too Cra- Cra!) 

I've always loved Milly but it is definitely something I purchase on sale or for a special occasion. So I was pretty excited to see this Milly line for Kohls. It was inspired by the designer's trip to Capri, Italy and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a few pieces. 

My store didn't carry the full line so I may have to order online but I did bring home this beautiful blue and white matching set.  It's not my typical nature to coordinate to a tee but in this case I'm Matchy-Matchy all the way! The print reminds me of italian porcelain pottery.  It has that 60's vibe but in a modern design.  The cotton sateen finish is polished and comfortable. 

The crop top is shorter but not so short it's inappropriate.  The pant and top meet with a slight overlap - note I'm short waisted and barely 5'2" with my puffy hair. 

So for taller gals or for the office, pair shorter tops with high waisted pencil skirts or trousers.  Try layering a button down underneath. 
I'll be splitting these pieces up pairing each with white, navy, black and gray colors.... maybe even yellow :) 









Crop Top: Milly for Kohls || Capri Pants: Milly for Kohls || Heels: Franco Sarto Similar ||
Bracelet: Hermes || Clutch: Tory Burch || Earrings: Kate Spade || 

Dress Beautifully in a Matching Set

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: