Jan 31, 2020

Friday Favorites: Ladylike Purses


TGIF! It's been a special week and even more special day because it's Ryan's 40th birthday! He was a young 26 when I met him and I can honestly say every day is a gift with him! We have celebrated with great gratitude throughout the week with fun as a family.


I never really understood the phrase 'attached at the hip' until I had Vivian. Gracious our little girl loves her Mamma and I'm soaking up all her admiration. While my side kick is my cutest accessory my purses are in a class all of their own.


I've never been a tote gal.  Probably because of my resistance to clutter.  I also have a petite frame and feel that hauling around a large bag is overwhelming.  I do have two totes and find them extremely useful when traveling, at meetings when I'm bringing my planner, books, computer or when I need to bring extra items for an outing.


I prefer ladylike shoulder, satchel and top handle bags.


Gals, there's just no need to be toting around everything but the kitchen sink every day!
It has to be heavy and down right uncomfortable. Not to mention unhealthy on your shoulders and back.


Tip:  Find a color or textured design such as quilting or croc that speaks to you.  This is how you let your personality shine through your style.


Here are some positively pretty purses that will carry you through beautifully ...
















Available in 10+ colors and textures 






Dress Beautifully in a Ladylike Purse

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: