Jan 15, 2020

Pretty Peasant Skirt


Gals, I feel like I'm in a skirt phase.  I'm loving long, floral feminine skirts paired with cozy warm sweaters.  The casualness of the knit balances the dressiness of the skirt.

This skirt is light so swapping the sweater for a summer top or t-shirt with a fun sandal or sneaker and you're all set for all year wear.  The elastic waist on this skirt gives it a pretty shape, stays in place and gives you options for tucking in your tops.

The tiny floral print takes me way back to the styles of my youth in the 90's.  I'm all about it! The print is so small and neutral that you could truly style anything with it. And even though the base color is black (I rarely wear such darkness) I picked up on all the white floral with my booties and handbag. And bright pink makes every outfit prettier!




A little off-center front tuck creates a cool casual vibe and eliminates a boxy/frumpy look.







Dress Beautifully in a Pretty Peasant Skirt

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: