Jan 3, 2020

Friday Favorites: Bump Up The Basics

TGIF! It still hasn't sunk in yet that it's 2020 (and that my baby is 2!).  But gals, the world keeps on turning and here we are in a brand new year and decade.

My favorite ways to make my typical outfits, which are white or solid colored tops and jeans look interesting and new is to add color and print with my shoes and handbag.

Note: I am VERY proud of myself for adding a whole lot more print in my wardrobe last year ... but still NO black and heavens no grey.

One concept that I really want to emphasize to you is that it's far more fun to add color to color than color to neutrals.  What I mean is, your ensemble doesn't have to be white, black or blue jeans to add a bright color or print.

Here are some ways I add color and print to a solid outfit .....











Dress Your Solids Beautifully with Color & Print

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: